Emails are the important part of our work. It’s all about sharing information, with your yahoo account you can share your mails docs and files quickly in an easy manner.
Yahoo mail gives users a trouble free experience to share things. But now with your yahoo account, you can connect your Google drive and enjoy the mailing experience in a convenient manner. By connecting your Google Drive account with your Yahoo Mail you can simply enjoy the abundant features of the mailing. These latest are designed and planned in such a manner to ease the process of attaching Google Drive.
FOLLOWING ARE THE FEATURES OF CONNECTING GOOGLE DRIVE ACCOUNT WITH YAHOO MAIL:
- By connecting your Google drive with yahoo you can easily search and insert Google Drive links into your yahoo emails.
- With this, you can even share files that would exceed the usual file size limit.
TO CONNECT YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE WITH YOUR YAHOO MAIL, FOLLOW THE BELOW-MENTIONED FOUR STEPS IN YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM BROWSER:
- First of all tap on the ‘Compose’ to write a new email.
- Now in the compose toolbar at the bottom-right of your screen, you can tap on the blue + icon.
- After this tap on the ‘Google Drive’ in the Cloud File section.
- Sign-in into your Dropbox or Google account.
IIn your Google drive, you can even share a file with someone, and you can change the way you shared the files on your Google Drive. You can also change the privacy settings like stop sharing a file or change settings who can you’re your files.
In case you are facing any sort of difficulty in using the above-mentioned steps then you can get connected with a third party yahoo customer support service providing company and get expertise help from certified technicians in an efficient manner.