HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE IN GMAIL?
With latest innovations and techniques everything is changing and these advancements are also used by cybercriminals to due sophisticated phishing activities. But with Google Account Password Alert in Chrome you can now protect your password and secure your account from hacking.
PASSWORD ALERT IN CHROME EXTENSION DO TWO THINGS:
- Avoids you from using other websites while re-using your Google account password.
- Also safeguards you in case you have entered the same Google password on some other website.
- Warns you if your account is at risk and asks you to immediately change your password.
No matter how secure and protected your security settings are, cyber hackers know the tricks to hack your accounts they find many ways to intrude in computer systems and tack out your all business and personal details. The hackers always find the pioneering ways to steal users’ personal details and important business credentials. But with the new innovation by Google Chrome which presents a new Chrome extension known as Password Alert, this password alert helps users in securing their accounts and passwords in an efficient manner.
To use Google chrome password alert extensions simply install the freely available extension which is an open-source Password Alert extension. You can easily install it from Chrome Web Store.
Google Account Password Alert in Chrome is very simple to set up and use. Follow the steps to install and use:
- First of all, you can simply install the Google Password Alert extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Now the password alert extension without delay asks you to type your username and password for your Google account.
- Then, type your information, and the Password Alert will start examining where you enter your Google password.
After installing this password extension in your Chrome browser, it helps you to secure and save a “Scrambled” version of your Google Account password. This extension works on all Google Apps and Google Drive, so you can also use it to protect your business and personal Gmail accounts. You can simply can install the Password Alert on your computer system and get a security alert when the program senses any security issue, which additionally helps you in protecting the accounts against cyber crime attempts and various phishing attacks.
In general, Google Password Alert is a straightforward and valuable Chrome extension which helps user to protect you against attacks and also sends a security alert every time you enter your login details in other non-Google websites.
In case, you are not able to use or install this security password alert on your Google account, then you can simply dial a toll-free customer support phone number and get instant help from the expert technicians to fix the issue in an hassle free manner.